Fractional Content Marketing Service
Finally JumpStart your Content Marketing Initiative to Attract, Retain and Convert Users
If you’re sick of flakey marketing agencies or unreliable contractors, maybe it’s time to invest in a trusted partner who feels like an integrated part of your marketing team.
Feel like you’re in a game of extreme juggling Right now?
As a founder you’re used to juggling customer support, technical updates, “marketing week” *shudder*, R&D, accounting, finance and all of the things.
You’ve poured your heart and soul into your product and by now you’ve learnt that if you build it, they actually don’t just come…
You need to market that great product.
So maybe you’ve hit up a few freelancers to create blog content while you bash out brand partnerships and setup your affiliate program and remind yourself to check in with your Google Analytics to see if that content is actually making any type of impact on your traffic and conversions, but then you remember you’ve got to send out that email newsletter to remind people of your webinar, oh and ask for reviews on Product Hunt…
Man juggling a bunch of appliances and falling over
Hiring a Fractional Head of Content who can spearhead your content marketing strategy means:
- You don’t have to hold independent contractors’ hands on what they should be implementing. You don’t need order takers right now
- You get briefed on progress while someone else takes care of strategy and implementation
- You have a valued team member
who comes to your marketing stand-ups and understands your business inside-out
- Processes and systems are all documented and can later be presented to new hires to onboard them faster
“Kerry has elevated our copywriting and SEO games overnight.”
The first two years we were in business, I struggled to find qualified copywriters. Talented writers who took the time to understand our business were few and far between and I was beyond frustrated trying to find a regular writer. I was referred to Kerry and knew immediately that she was a different breed. She has elevated our copywriting and SEO games overnight. She is knowledgeable, her work is excellent, and she is dependable (also hard to find). Kerry is a rare find!
Taft LoveFounder, Iceberg RevOps
But, what about *me* as your Fractional Content Marketer, why should you trust me?
You’ve been burned.
You’ve been ghosted.
You’ve been handed unusable work and never saw that deposit again.
I get why you’re skeptical and actually, it’s a good thing you are. It means you’re less likely to be taken for a ride (in a rented Lambo, perhaps?)
Here’s the deal:
I work with what I call, “Creator Tech”, SaaS companies. The folks like you who are at the forefront of the Creator Economy, providing the tech that sustains a creator’s business model.
And that’s not just because “creator economy” is some trendy buzzword that I wanted to hop on.
It’s because I’ve been working with that exact market as a copywriter and content marketer for the past two years.
It’s also because I am that market.
- I’ve seen a lot of the “back-end” of many creator-run businesses and I know the tech setups and issues they struggle to fix (for example, making their emails GDPR compliant when they get a course sign-up who hasn’t opted in explicitly for marketing emails but got tagged and added to their ESP…)
- I am part of their communities and it’s an opportunity for me to basically do market research as part of my regular life
- I know what keeps them up at night, what specific goals they have, the revenue targets they have, the bright ideas that make them jump up out of bed at 2am and scribble in their journals
- I also know where they hang out. What podcasts they listen to, what influencers they like, what YouTube videos they watch, what blogs they read and what social channels they follow…
And all of that knowledge means your customers and target market at the forefront of everything I do.
“Kerry is my new SEO power-up of choice.”
I came to Kerry with a big blog improvement project I’d sort of made a start on, but couldn’t move forward with. She was everything I had ever hoped for: fun, friendly, super organised and great at keeping me updated. She’s so organized! Everything was clear, guided, and you NEVER got intimidated by the enormous job that this felt like. Kerry has given me a huge database full of all the information I needed, and I now know exactly which steps come next. She’s my new SEO power-up of choice.
KERSTIN CABLEFounder, Fluent Language
Here’s How We Work Together
The best way way to think of me is hiring a copywriter / content marketer on a monthly subscription model.
I’ve found strict SOWs force me to agree to work before I’ve had enough time to truly understand your business. I also believe that your content strategy and copy is a truly collaborative process and you or key stakeholders should be involved to produce the best results.
communication & collaboration
You stay in the loop with what I’m up to via ClickUp, weekly stand-ups, and Slack.
What specifics do I do?
Copywriting (websites, email sequences etc), content writing, content production management, content distribution strategy, link building, and organic content strategy.
Your investment in a Fractional Content Marketer: starting €2,400/month (about $2,500)
We hired Kerry because we wanted to bring some additional value to our site and some context to our video content.
We were not only impressed by the content of the copy, but by the collaborative approach from the information gathering at the start and the open style in which Kerry shared what she wanted to do and why.
We have felt guided by Kerry and able to rely on her advice and expertise, while also feeling listened to by her. We feel like we have created a great working partnership already, which extends beyond the scope of her copywriting.
The “Teamlance” Guarantee
All of my clients have a big guarantee: that I give a shit.
About you, your goals, your audience and your team.
Outsourcing parts of your business to someone else is a huge leap of faith. It’s not a job I take lightly.
- I stick around even after I’ve delivered your copy to make sure I can help you with any updates you’d like to make and help with any conversion issues you may be having
- I’m happy to connect you with past clients to discuss what it’s like working with me
- I will be annoyingly thorough about understanding your business, your goals and your market
FAQs about Hiring Me
Warning: Getting in Touch with Me Might Produce Manic Episodes of Happiness & Excitement
Other potential side effects include: an instant relief in marketing-related tension, uncontrollable giggling and an influx of new, exciting ideas.
Fill out the contact form below or email me at email@example.com