Quick question for course creators who are ready to start scaling their online business and stop going through their launches unsupported:
What if your course’s sales page could have your ideal customers excitedly poking the “join now” button without gross tactics like inflated value stacks, hoards of expiring bonuses and false scarcity?
Even with your launch plan all mapped out and colour coded in Asana you still find yourself staring at that blank Google doc…
I know we haven’t formally met, but I probably know a bit about you.
You’re the type of go-getting, screw-living-by-someone’s-else’s-schedule, motivated entrepreneur who’s had the guts to go and make it on their own.
And you know more than anybody want “on your own” means.
It means you’ve worn a lot of hats because you didn’t have the luxury of trust funds or outside investment for your business when you started out.
- Social Media Manager
- Project Manager
- Web Designer
- Community Manager
(Need I go on?)
And your grit and hard-work is paying off: your courses are selling!
You’re starting to finally see the rewards of sticking it out and trusting your gut about this whole online business gig.
But the trickle of course sales that elated you during your first launches just aren’t cutting it anymore and it’s time to move things up a notch as you grow as an entrepreneur.
So you open up the minimum viable sales page you put together while you were also juggling your launch strategy, social media posts, promotional emails, podcast interviews, Facebook Ads, ThriveCart set up, your tripwires…
But the new copy that reflects the levelling-up of your business (and major improvements to your course) is just NOT coming to you.
That OVERDUE ‘Write Sales Page’ task on your Asana dashboard is more than a little stressful for your usual super-organized self, especially as your launch date gets closer and closer…
3 Weeks from now you’ll be copying and pasting the sales page that makes this your most successful launch yet
All retargeted roads lead back to your sales page.
It doesn’t matter where you’re generating your leads from: Facebook ads, email marketing or social media. Everyone will end up at your sales page and they will be reading it before making a decision to invest in your program or not.
That’s why your sales page is THE most important piece of copy when it comes to your launch, so if you can only outsource one piece of copy then make it this one.
Instead of staring at a blank Google doc, cringing at the thought of selling yourself and your course and continually pushing back your deadline to have that bad-boy ready, how about hiring a sales page copywriter who will:
- Do extensive market research so you gain a fuller understanding of your target market and how to communicate with them
- Nail your brand voice and values
- Help your dream customers self-identify as buyers and get them excited AF to learn alongside you
- Create a cohesive narrative for your sales page that helps your prospects feel truly heard and confident about buying from you
- Communicate the true value of your course by focusing on what transformation your students will experience
- Never endorse sleazy tactics or manipulation just to get a sale (it’s not worth the damage to your reputation OR the time you’ll spend dealing with requests for refunds…)
- Have your copy ready in just 3-4 weeks
Whoops I almost forgot to introduce myself: I’m Kerry a sales page copywriter for course and membership creators
When I’m not out wandering the woods with my German Shepherd I’m usually at my desk writing copy with my noise-cancelling headphones playing a good dose of Ludovico Einaudi.
I’ve been lucky enough to work with some amazing online entrepreneurs. Some who were hiring help for the very first time right up to seasoned six-figure online course creators.
Here are just some of the lessons I’ve learnt during my time as a copywriter:
- You cannot write good copy without first having done extensive market research (which is why this is an integral part of my process).
- How to get an awesome creative brief from my clients and how to help them think about their business and customers in new, insightful ways
- Persuasive copywriting and manipulative copywriting are very, VERY different
- There needs to be a cohesive narrative throughout all your sales copy – your sales page is where it all comes together
- The importance of smooth systems: I’m a bit of a productivity nerd and I’ve spent a long time making sure that all my systems are in top-shape so my clients know exactly what to expect from me and when
My goal as a copywriter isn’t just to make you more sales.
I want to help make this your biggest launch YET without sacrificing your values and ethics. There is a lot of noise out there and all sorts of manipulative sales tactics being promoted, but I won’t let your sales page fall into that trap.
Your copy will help prospects make an informed decision about whether or not your program is right for them by focusing on the core transformation that they will experience when they go through your course (and not just “what they’ll learn” but how that translates to some of their deepest desires).
That’s not just the way to make more sales from your sales page, but also how to create a deep bond with your students.
Kerry your copy was AMAZING! You really did your research and were able to capture and embody our brand voice! (You even used GIFs + referenced my favorite movie!) The little details were what helped to engage and relate to our audience. You did a great job of connecting to our niche by also learning their struggles and connecting how our service can solve them and allow us to help them build a life they LOVE!
We hired Kerry because we wanted to bring some additional value to our site and some context to our video content.
We were not only impressed by the content of the copy, but by the collaborative approach from the information gathering at the start, the open style in which Kerry shared what she wanted to do and why, and finally the delivery of copy which was ready to copy straight into a blog with all html coding ready.
We have felt guided by Kerry and able to rely on her advice and expertise, while also feeling listened to by her. We feel like we have created a great working partnership already, which extends beyond the scope of her copywriting.
You came recommended – basically that’s why I worked with you the first time BUT then we worked together and your work proved to be excellent. It was easy to work with you, you wrote great blog copy that didn’t sound like robotic and it worked – the results of the post were great. It is now high ranking, results in many comments and engagement and best of all – people asking about my program
Kerry is incredible at what she does! She actually tailored the copy to us so much, it seemed like someone studied us for a year to write a biography. She definitely exceeded our expectations and we’re so excited about working together!
Working with Kerry has been really enjoyable. She is very approachable, open to ideas and immediately understands our needs and desires.
Here’s the process of working with me as your copywriter
- Fill out this form
- We set up a discovery call
- I let you know how much your sales page will cost (usually between €900-€1,200)
- You fill out a document all about your business
- We have our creative brief meeting where I get all the juicy information about your business and your market
- I research your market both online and by sending out surveys to your email list/past students and we even set up some 1:1 interviews
- I write, write, write
- You get version 1! If I nailed it then I proofread it and we offboard the project but if you need revisions, no problem! You get a round of revisions included in your quote
How does payment work?
I send you a 50% commencement invoice to lock your project in my calendar. I charge the remaining 50% of your invoice once I deliver either version 1 or version 2 of the copy (depending on whether or not you need revisions). You can pay via bank transfer or Stripe (but you will incur a 2.9% charge if you want to pay via Stripe).
How do you make the copy sound like me and not you?
I do extensive research not only about you and your brand but also on how you express yourself. This involves analysing copy you’ve already written, transcribing our copybrief meeting, reading your social media captions/emails and analysing any audio or audiovisual content you have. From there I can build out a profile for your voice which helps me nail your brand voice.
Can I see your portfolio?
I can share with you some of the original Google docs for copy I have written for clients. I would like to send a link to the final copy with the design etc but as many of my clients have closed launches the sales page may disappear when the doors are not open to their program.
Are revisions included in the price?
Yes, you have one round of revisions included in your quote.
How is the Sales Page delivered?
I send you a Google doc in our shared Google Drive folder. This comes with some HTML formatting so you can understand what types of headers to use when you implement the copy.
Can you help me with other copy for my launch? Like email campaigns and ad copy?
Sure, I can also write up a killer sales email launch campaign to accompany your sales page. However, I don’t write Facebook ads.
So, if you’re ready to finally close that ‘Write Sales Page’ task by outsourcing your sales page copy to a professional, let’s have a chat
Fill out the form below to get the ball rolling.